Monday, May 11, 2009

What computer programs can be used to design playing cards?

The game is similar to UNO, I have been using microsoft front page without much success; (tears and cursing). Is there a better less embarassing way? The final result should be a Jpeg picture.


I am a total novice.

What computer programs can be used to design playing cards?
It depends on what your doing, your question isn't really clear to me. If your trying to design a deck of cards I would use a photo editing software like photoshop. If you want to make the game itself you might have to do something like flash with actionscript, but that all seems pretty advanced for you. I might be able to help you more specifically for you if your question was clearer to me.
Reply:Hi, designing a card game is fun. But it's challenging to know how to put it together! I wouldn't use Microsoft Front page, that's why that didn't work.





I started to use a program called Macromedia Flash. But that's as far as I've gone!! It's hard to know if Flash is the best program to use?? Also how do you make it work in flash, special actionscript language??





I wouldn't know what to put to make it work, is there any help on using flash actionscript to create a successfull card game, that you can proudly play again and again?





Maybe Kalyke, would you know any helpful websites or links, books, tips or something to assist in using flash to create a successfull card game? how to make it work etc...


Thanks, Laura





Also I already have the images that i have created for the card game, just knowing how to make the actionscript work so the game plays correctly over and over would be a dream come true!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment