Monday, May 11, 2009

Where can I find a western deck of Plastic Nintendo Playing Cards that I can buy or order in the United States

Before Nintendo made video games, they made playing cards. Although not well known, they still make these cards today, however, they are only physically sold in Japan.





A friend of mine went to Japan, and brought me back a deck.





These cards are perhaps the finest cards that I have ever had the pleasure of using, and I use cards a lot. It is my prized possesion, and I would not sell my Nintendo Playing Cards for any reasonable amount of money, or even most unreasonable amounts.





I am extremely afraid that I will lose a card, or somehow a card will get a crease in it, making the deck useless for standard play.





The cards are made by Nintendo, They have a pink and black backing, and are of the Western style of poker playing cards. They do not have any novelty pictures or logos (like little mermaid playing cards, or pokemon cards) and that is how I like them. They are made of plastic.





Where can I order some, or, short of travelling to Japan, aquire another set.





-Nobody

Where can I find a western deck of Plastic Nintendo Playing Cards that I can buy or order in the United States
i understand how you feel on the "i dont want to lose them" feeling.......if you would like you can try: www.ebay.com





you might! might! just find some there....or try "google.com" or "amazon.com"





hope you find them!


No comments:

Post a Comment