Thursday, May 20, 2010

I heard a guy tell a story, with a deck of playing cards, of four guys going out on the town. Any1 no of this?

It has been a long time since I witnessed this. The guy used the full deck of cards to shuffle. He would represent characters in the story with Kings Queens Jacks and maybe the Aces... I am not exactly sure how it went. It seems that there were four guys went out on the town ( he would then throw down four kings) all the while that he was talking, he would be shuffling the cards. When he told of the guys meeting four ladies, he would throw down four queens. Then four other guys became involved ( the four jacks). My question is... Does anyone know or better yet... Can anyone tell me the mechanics of a story like this? It was really facinating to watch this guy deal the cards. I would ask him but I lost contact many many moons ago.

I heard a guy tell a story, with a deck of playing cards, of four guys going out on the town. Any1 no of this?
I do that one all the time!! Ok


It's kinda hard to explain with just text here is my e-mail address.


If you still need an answer e-mail me and we can figure out how to explain it to you. Sleepingangel219@Yahoo.com.
Reply:Yes, I do that trick. Email me and I will teach you how to set up the deck and what to do and say. He lets others cut the deck, it was never shuffled. He is always aware of the cards at all times.


No comments:

Post a Comment